Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 6 and pay only $7.00 each
- Buy 7 - 30 and pay only $6.00 each
- Buy 31 - 99 and pay only $5.00 each
- Buy 100 - 9999 and pay only $4.00 each
Notecards Combo Set E: set of 10 cards of one image + 10 envelopes
Send a note and explore new worlds
Combo Set E includes 2 each of 5 notecards (2 Ghana Notecards, 2 Fiji Notecards, 2 Nepal ArtCards, 2 Gambia Notecards, and 2 Lesotho Runners Notecards)—a total of 10 cards (with envelopes) for $8.00.
Combo Set E
· Ghana Notecard: Sabare, Ghana: Even in the middle of the dry season, when neighboring villages are wanting for water, the Sabari community continues to live, work, and play by the Oti River. Adults and children alike collect soil from the riverbanks, catch fish to sell, wash clothes along the riverbank, and plunge into the water to play and cool off. Photo © 2010 Serena Shung
· Fiji Notecard: Sablau, Nadi, Fiji. Photo © 2015 Joy Patman
· Nepal ArtCard: An important part of Nepal’s celebration of the Hindu autumn festival of Dashain are traditional swings, called “pings.” A frame is made of 4 bamboo shafts set into holes in the ground, bent inward, and tied at the apex with sturdy natural jute rope—a traditional technology unchanged for centuries. The seat is just a loop of rope or a simple wooden board, and standing to swing is more common that sitting. With heights exceeding 20 feet, the swinging arc is so long its’s easy for kids to imagine they’re flying. Photo © 2009 Scott Faiia, with Photoshop filter
· The Gambia Notecard: Jawla, The Gambia: Cerno delights in being in the arms of his big sister Haminata. Photo © 2003 Sarah Cluff
· Lesotho Runners Notecard: Silhouetted runners crossing Lesotho’s desert dunes. Photo © 2009 Adam Wilson
Each card measures 5½ x 4¼” and is blank inside.